Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 5

After enduring the 9 hour bus-ride from London, I finally arrived in Paris today! I came with 4 others - Ellyse, Jacqueline, Kris and Brandon. Immediately after our arrival, we set out for the Eiffel Tower. Seeing the tower in real life is an entirely different experience than seeing it in movies or pictures. We initially went there to meet up with another group from London, but after searching for them for about an hour we abandoned that plan and decided to just go straight to the top of the tower. Needless to say, it was an amazing experience.






After leaving the Eiffel Tower, we went on a LONG walk to the Arc de Triomphe. It was definitely worth it though, I must say. Oh yeah, and before that I had my very first Crepe!




After seeing the Arc, we basically walked really far (again) to see some beautiful buildings before heading to our Hotel. Did I mention we stayed at a hotel called Hotel Cheap Beds? Yeah...it was really far away from the city. And cheap.





No comments:

Post a Comment