Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 15

Only 2 more days left in England after this. :( Today started with class, of which there was a quiz. Nate and I always discuss what we read beforehand since neither of us understand it...and we still didn't understand it. After classes, we went to the Globe Theater once again for the workshop that was cancelled last week. Beforehand, however, we got to get a tour of the theater and gain some insight on its' past courtesy of an actual actor. 

We then had the actual workshop, which was really fun. It was sort of how you would expect an acting workshop to be - silly, full of fun and games. I got top 5 in the opposite game but Nate won it like a boss. We were then partners for the other games and couldn't stop ourselves from laughing. Kean and John performed in front of the group at the end and did amazingly...I'm pretty sure Jake recorded it. Following this, I went and had some pizza and wine at this restaurant with Jake, Jeff, and Justin. The 3 J's! I actually accidentally gave my condolences to the chef after the meal, although I meant compliments. I got a really weird look from the waitress after that...

We then headed over to the Tate Museum nearby, which is basically a gallery full of "modern" art. If you ask me, it was all just pretty weird...





When I saw all of those T's, I felt pretty special. 
After this, we headed back to our rooms to relax for a while and to crank out our essays before going out for the night. We ended up going to the student bar, which is pretty legit. It's a bar, for students. On the way back for the night, Dylan and I ran through the park and a hidden fence literally took his feet out from under him. He has the scars to prove it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment