Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 10

Today was another day of class - but with no quiz! As always, I awoke and found that there was really nothing to eat for breakfast...so I went hungry. :( Nate and I went to class having read the ENTIRE 6 pages of reading for homework, and I was able to participate in both discussions effectively. Afterwards, the class ended up going to the Dickens Museum (that's right, Charles Dickens my friends) and that was really cool. Oh yeah, and we got accepted to Goodenough College.






After this, we basically just went back to our rooms and relaxed before we hit the town at night! Nate, Jake, Chloe, Jacqueline, Jennifer, Chris, Ashley and I all met up with Dylan and Parker at the Picadilly Institute where we chilled for a while before heading to another club which I cannot recall the name of. Anyway, it was a really fun night! I discovered that I could dance...or at least shuffle, thanks to the courtesy of Jose for teaching me over a year ago. Glasses got stolen, people went missing, and it was altogether a good time haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment