Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 22

Today was basically spent 95% on the bus and 5% checking out some awesome sites. I mean we were literally on the bus for probably 8+ hours, it was ridonculous. We left at around 8:30AM with the ultimate destination being Loch Ness. Yes my friends, that Loch Ness...the one with Nessie! I sat next to Jake and while he was spending his time listening to music I enjoyed the true beauty of the nature of Scotland. I was actually pretty jealous, not going to lie. I'll just share some pictures of the nature on the way to the Loch Ness with all y'all!





We stopped for food as well, and I got extremely jealous of Honi and Amy because they ingeniously got tea for two and ate twice as much as I did for half the price....although they shared a lot of the food with me, so I forgive them. :) Here's my meal guys.
We also saw a bridge that was in Harry Potter and a house/mountain passing that have been in James Bond movies! The bus-driver seriously ranted about Scotland the entire trip. Once we got to Loch Ness, we all decided that we would do the polar plunge no matter what. For those of you who do not know what a polar plunge is, it's basically going swimming in freaking cold water. 




Some people got on a boat to head to the other side of the loch, and those of us who didn't go on it simply joined them there. I actually almost got attacked while waiting by a vicious predator. 


We then all got back on the bus for the extremely long bus-ride back to our lodgings in Edinburgh. We stopped to eat in a small town and Nate, Dylan, Jake, Ed and I all ate at this really cheap but good place. I had fish and chips! Afterwards, as we headed out to get ice-cream, Nate got pooped on by a bird. 


And that was basically my day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment