Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 14

Day 14! This marks exactly two weeks since I arrived in London, which is absolutely insane! Every day seems to last forever because it's full of amazing experiences, but the entire time has simply flown by. Anyway...I slept in until 2:30PM and the only reason that I woke up was because my alarm clock fell and crashed into the ground along with an alarmingly loud noise. Today was the day of the Warner Brothers Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter! I can't actually name everybody I went with since there were a lot of us, but I ended up mainly sticking around with Kris, Michelle, Alisa and Katherine. There was also a bunch of other people but we all split up to look at different things. It was an AMAZING experience and one that I will never forget. It also allowed for a great bonding time with everybody since I feel like people have sort of formed groups here and I want to get to know every single person pretty well. My roomie Nate also went on the tour after he got back from Paris, but I never actually saw him. Sad times. :( Anyway, it brought back so many memories and I REALLY want to have a Harry Potter marathon - and butterbeer is amazing. ;)







Once I got back, I powered through some reading for class and then went to bed. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment