Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 23

The big trip for today was basically Edinburgh Castle. I know that I already visited it, but this time I got to actually go inside it! I went to check out the castle along with Ed, Jake, Nate, Dylan, Honi, Amy and John. Ed, Dylan and I decided that we really wanted to see if we could get a picture of us wearing some Scottish clothes, but it was way too expensive so we passed  on it. The castle itself was absolutely stunning! The view of Edinburgh was ridiculous and the architecture was beauteous. Oh yeah, and along the way we actually saw some pretty darn cool race-car-looking vehicles.




While at the castle, we actually ran into a lot of people including Jeff and Katherine. After leaving the castle, we decided that we wanted to go to the Elephant House once again since most of the group had yet to go. Jake and Nate left to go get some money from Barkley's beforehand and then they met up with us later. I had the exact same thing that I did before since it was so delicious, but I decided not to get tea this time and to keep my budget tight.

The bathrooms are especially interesting because they feature writing from many of J.K. Rowlings fans as well as non-fans. Nate took a lot of pictures although I actually did not. We then walked back to our rooms and decided that we wanted to get some Chinese food after a break. Once the break was over, we did just that! The food was fantastic, albeit expensive, and the woman who served us was very entertaining and wondrously hilarious.
Mmm...doesn't that look good?
Anyway, tonight was KARAOKE NIGHT! I can't even begin to name all of the people that were there, but it was the first night where a ton of us got together and really decided to go out and have a great time. We first went to the student bar to relax and chat before heading to karaoke later in the night. I ended up singing some Katy Perry with Nate and Dylan, as well as Chloe and Parker. I sang quite a few songs and didn't even care that I couldn't sing whatsoever! It was a gosh-darn fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment