Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 12

I basically didn't do much today but relax and laze around. I luckily got to sleep in quite a bit since it was a weekend. The day started with me and Jake preparing to go see the changing of the guards and Portabella market...but we got separated early on and didn't meet up for a while. Instead, I went to view the changing of the guards with John, Ed and Zach. Although I'm glad I went, it didn't really live up to my expectations. It was crazy seeing so many people there though!



Afterwards, we ended up meeting up with others from the group and we all headed towards Portabella market. This was awesome. It's basically an extremely long streets with a sort of swap meet feel about it. There's cheap things to buy and all that - overall it was a pretty dandy place to go. I actually saw Jake there finally but we ended up splitting up since I wanted to go back to the room and relax.
Sorry I have only 1 lame picture though. :( I bought a couple souvenirs and then went back and basically just relaxed and enjoyed my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment